Skip to main content
A community college sponsored by Niagara County

© 2019 SUNY Niagara | All rights reserved.

Public Safety


SUNY Niagara is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol abuse for its students and employees. The use, selling, or manufacturing, of drugs is a violation of the law; therefore, the College will not protect students, employees or visitors who either use sell or manufacture illegal drugs. No student shall illegally possess, use, provide others with, or encourage others to use narcotics, hallucinogens or other illegal substances.

Any SUNY Niagara employee determined to have violated this policy may be subjected to disciplinary action up to and including removal. No employee shall work under the influence of illegal drugs. Violation of these rules by an employee will be reason for a mandatory evaluation/treatment for a substance use disorder or disciplinary action.

When illegal drug usage is reported to the College by civil authorities, the College will cooperate in recognition of its responsibility to the community at large.

If you feel you have a problem with substance abuse there are help and support services available. On campus you can see a counselor in our Wellness Center (614-6275), who can assist or make a referral.

Off Campus Assistance

Brylin Hospital886-8200
Clearview Treatment Services298-2115
Narcotics Anonymous1-888-301-8728

Getting help for a substance abuse problem is a wise decision, but you need to take the initiative and take a step in the right direction. Help is only a phone call away.


  • We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
  • Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
  • Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
  • Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
  • By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception