Effective evacuation occurs when people know where they are to go upon leaving a building. “Assembly Point” signs are used to indicate places where people are to congregate after evacuating our facilities. Knowing where “Assembly Points” are located, and moving to those areas, helps to eliminate confusion during an emergency situation.
Please note that “Evacuation Assembly Area” signs are now posted in NCCC parking lots 1, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Upon hearing our alarm system activate, please evacuate the building and assemble near the closest “evacuation assembly area” designated in NCCC parking lots 1, 3, 4, 5, or 7.
NCCC “Evacuation Assembly Area” signs are red and white and are posted in elevated positions within the parking lots making them easy to locate in an emergency.
Your cooperation in evacuating properly is greatly appreciated.
Vice President for Operations
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception