Niagara County Community College publishes this fire safety report as part of its annual Clery Act Compliance. This Daily Fire Log includes information about fires that occur in residential facilities, including the nature, date and time, the number of injuries and deaths related to a fire, and the value of the property damage caused by a fire. A fire is defined as any instance of open flame or other burning in a place not intended to contain the burning or in an uncontrolled manner. This fire log is available for review 24 hours a day on the NCCC Public Safety website at www.niagaracc.suny.edu/security/fire-log. A physical copy may be obtained by making a request to Public Safety Department at 716-614-6400 or by visiting the Public Safety Department in the Student Center, Room G-106.
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception