- A determination is made that a threat exists on campus and personnel need to take immediate refuge
- Public Safety will make a CODE RED LOCKDOWN announcement.CODE RED LOCKDOWN ANNOUNCEMENT:May I have your attention please; there is a code red lockdown in the Facility. All building occupants are to report to the nearest securable area and lock down. (Repeated)
- Public Safety will notify the NYSP and NCSO that the Campus has a Code Red Lockdown in progress.
- Public Safety will notify Operations personnel.
- Public Safety will notify Student Housing Village of the Code Red Lockdown.
- Public Safety will notify and advise the College President and the VP of Operations.
- Public Safety will assist Law Enforcement personnel with building layout and possible location of intruders.
- All personnel should immediately and quickly move to a lockable room.
- College personnel will close and lock doors to all class rooms, offices, and assembly halls. Once the door is secure no one is allowed into your locked area.
- Room occupants are to move to the corner of the room least visible from the window and shades are to be closed as well.
- When Public Safety and/or Law enforcement give the all clear, rooms may be unlocked and occupant’s should follow the directions of Public Safety and/or Law enforcement.
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception