NCCC Emergency Alerts / Everbridge
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG) is a global software company that provides enterprise software applications for automating and accelerating an organizations’ operational response to critical events in order to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. During public safety threats, Everbridge Mass Notification with Incident Communications enables enterprises and governmental entities to send notifications to individuals or groups to keep them informed before, during and after critical events. The NCCC Emergency Alert is capable of sending users text messages and emails. These options will only be used in the event of an on-campus emergency, an unscheduled College closing, or a delay of or cancellation of classes due to, for example, severe inclement weather.
The system will allow the College to communicate on matters of CRITICAL EMERGENCIES to all members of the College community. Students and all College employees have automatically been enrolled in the emergency management system. Any information that was provided to the College will be used as a means of communicating with the student or staff or faculty member. Students and employees may verify the information provided or add to the information.
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception