Lethal weapons of any type (hand-guns, rifles, shotguns, knives, etc.) are NOT permitted on campus. Possession of a New York State pistol permit does not allow you the privilege of carrying a weapon while you are on NCCC grounds. Possession of such weapons on campus can lead to disciplinary action by the Vice President for Student Services; or criminal charges, in the case of illegal weapons.
- We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
- Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
- Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
- Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
- By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception