Blackboard Advisor Network & Newsletter
Academic Advisement materials including the Academic Advisor Manual are now available through the Advisor Network Blackboard Learn Group.
Access advisor training materials, complete self-assessment quizzes, and find archived editions of the Advisor Network Newsletter here.
- Click here to access Blackboard Learn.
- Log in with your NCCC username & password
- Look for the “Organizations” Section of your homepage
- Click on Advisor Network to access the current edition of the Advisor Manual & semester related documents.
Do you have an advisement question? Email Student Resource Center for assistance.
Be sure the read the latest edition of the Advisor Network Newsletter to stay up-to-date on important news!
NACADA is the Global Community for academic Advising. NACADA promotes and supports quality academic advising in institutions of higher education to enhance the educational development of students.
NACADA provides a forum for discussion, debate, and the exchange of ideas pertaining to academic advising through numerous activities and publications. NACADA also serves as an advocate for effective academic advising by providing a Consulting and Speaker Service and funding for Research related to academic advising.
- Join the listserv: http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Resources/Listserv-Mailing-Lists.aspx
- Keep on the watch for NACADA webinars hosted by Student Resource Center in FRCAE!
- Visit and read up on articles from the NACADA Clearinghouse: http://www.nacada.ksu.edu/Resources/Clearinghouse.aspx