Starfish provides increased access through online scheduling, bringing people together, whether for in-person meetings with an advisor, a phone call with a success coach, or a meeting with an instructor–including email and text message reminders.
In addition, Starfish offers an integration with your NCCC Microsoft Outlook®, allowing instructors, advisors, and student services staff to keep one schedule while Starfish manages the rest.
STARFISH PRO TIP: Be sure to add an office location in your profile first!
- How to Setup Office Hours/Advisement Hours for Faculty
- Tip: Make sure you have “Advising” checked if you want your advisees to be able to schedule hours listed in Starfish.
- If you need help setting up your Starfish Calendar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-6888 and we will walk you through the process!
- Student Appointment Scheduling Directions (for posting on door & e-mailing to advisees/students)
- Watch the Hobson’s Tutorial Video