Snap Frame Overview
There are 10 public snap frame areas throughout the campus located in various buildings that are dedicated to departmental and campus-wide posting. The additional snap frames throughout the campus are dedicated to Student Life/ Student organization-sponsored events and promotions. The Student Life office staff and their designees are the ONLY ones that can put the flyers into the frames. All flyers that are to be posted in the frames must come to the Student Life office for posting.
How to make my flyer snap frame approved! – Flyer guidelines for snap frames
- All flyers MUST be portrait in orientation.
- All flyers need to be 8 ½ by 11, if 11X17 is requested, that must be pre-approved by Student Life before printing your flyer. 11×17 space is limited. The 11X17 snap frame spaces are reserved for large campus-wide programs due to the amount of information contained on the flyers (fairs, theatre productions, etc.)
- No persons in any department, club or organization are allowed to post their own flyers in the snap flyers, Student Life staff must post them for you.
- The Student Life Office will accept up to 10 copies for the snap frames and up to 15 additional flyers to be posted on the 2nd-floor strips.
- All flyers should meet the requirements listed in the College’s Official Graphic Standards and Style Guide an are college-approved before bringing them for posting to Student Life office
- Clubs and Organizations need to get approval from the Clubs & Organization’s liaison (or Student Life employee) before printing the flyers for hanging.
- All flyers are due at 10am on Fridays to be posted that following week. All flyers received by Fridays at 10am are guaranteed to be posted by Wednesday of the following week.
- All spaces are first come first serve and can be reserved for a limited time.
- All flyers will be posted for up to a 10 business day (2 weeks) advertising period unless the event falls into the following category
- Requires registration or a ticket purchase
- Campus-wide fairs
- Unless otherwise stated
*This is a trial semester to see how this process works and will be assessed throughout the semester for feedback and if there is a need for additional frames, etc. *
*There are still strips on the 2nd floors of the buildings on campus and you are still allowed to advertise on those as well. Student Life will hang those for you as well to keep consistency in the system. We hope to have frames on the second floors by Fall 2020*