The NCCC Student Campus Pantry was originally established in fall 2016. It was developed to distribute quality and nutritious food to NCCC students. The campus pantry offers non-perishable and perishable items such as dairy, produce, and meat. It also works to raise awareness surrounding hunger issues and food insecurity, especially experienced by low-income college students. In addition, it encourages student engagement in turn fostering a sense of community and service to peers on campus.
Hours of Operation (Spring 2023):
- Monday: 2 pm – 4 pm
- Tuesday: 9:30 am -12 pm
- Wednesday: 11 am – 2 pm
- Thursday: 9:30 am – 3 pm
- Friday: 11 am – 3 pm
*Hours may be subject to change
How to receive items: stop by during open hours. Each student can take up to 18 items per week.
BYOB PERKS! Bring your own bag and get 2 extra “limit” non-perishable items each week!
For More Information: Contact Student Life at email@example.com or call 716-614-6255
Each order will consist of the following
- 1 Non – Perishable Items (canned vegetables, spaghetti sauce, pickles, etc.)
- 1 Fresh/Frozen Item (lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, frozen vegetables)
- 1 Non – Perishable Item (canned fruits, jelly)
- 1 Fresh/Frozen Item (berries, apples, bananas, frozen fruits)
- 1 Non – Perishable Items (canned tuna, canned chicken, Vienna sausages, corned beef)
- 1 Fresh/Frozen Items (chicken, beef, pork, fish)
- 2 Fresh/Frozen Items (milk, eggs, butter, cheese, yogurt)
- 1 Non – Perishable Item (pasta, rice)
- 1 Fresh/Frozen Items (bread, rolls)
- 1 Non – Perishable Item (ramen, ravioli, spaghetti-o’s, mac and cheese, hamburger helper)
- 1 Fresh/Frozen Item (Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, French Fries, etc.)
- 1 Non – Perishable Item (chicken noodle, minestrone, baked potato, vegetable)
- 1 Non – Perishable Item (cereal, granola bars, pop tarts, oatmeal, pancake mix)
- 1 Non – Perishable Item (kool-aid mix, lemonade mix, coffee)
- 1 Fresh Item (fruit juice, vegetable juice)
- 2 Bonus Items (brownie mix, cookie mix, chips, condiments)
For Information on How to Donate
As the needs of our students continue to grow, so does the need for support. Our goal is to raise at least $5,000 in donations to be utilized towards purchasing fresh food such as; meat, dairy, vegetables, and fruit – along with providing the tools necessary to run a pantry with the addition of new cold storage units. The funds will also offer additional benefits to students such as dietary accommodations, increased inventory, and a safe space for Food Support Networks.