We are here to help you with any questions you have about applying for college, admission requirements, deadlines and more.
Request More InfoVisit the Campus

Transfer Students

With your Admissions Application to the College, you are required to submit transcripts from ALL prior institutions. Transfer students must make a formal request for an official transcript from the Registrar’s Office at the previous college(s) attended.

ApplyAdmissions Checklist

When considering transfer options, please review the following:


Want to learn more about transferring to NCCC?  Students interested in transferring to NCCC from another college or university can attend one of the Transfer Tuesday virtual informational events.  Click here to learn more and to RSVP!

student with NCCC staff member