Tuition Payment Plan
Over-borrowing is a common regret among student loan recipients. As an alternative, NCCC offers several tuition payment plan options that allow students to pay tuition, fees, and other charges in three (3), four (4) or five (5) installments for fall and spring terms. We also offer a summer payment plan option with three (3) installments. The plan balance is calculated after all estimated or actual financial aid and other payments are considered. Installments are due every 28 days on pre-determined dates, rather than monthly. Enrollment in a plan after the initial due date will be considered as ‘in progress,’ and published due dates are in effect. This means due dates are NOT adjusted to your enrollment date.
Electronic applications are available via the Buttons located below, during active enrollment periods. Paper forms are no longer accepted. Remember we need to receive both the electronic application and first payment to set you up on the plan.
There is a non-refundable enrollment fee. For a missed installment payment, a late payment fee will be assessed. Both fees will be assessed at the currently published rate.
Payment Plan Installment Due Dates:
- Fall term: For 3-pay and 4-pay-late plans: 2nd or 3rd Thursday of August, and every four weeks (28 days) thereafter for a total of three or four payments. For 4-pay-early and 5-pay plans: 3rd or 4th Thursday in July, and every 28 days thereafter. Payments 2 through 4 align with payments 1 through 3 of the 3-pay plan. Note the 5-pay and 4-pay-late plans will experience a cashier’s hold prior to the final due date.
- Spring term: For 3-pay and 4-pay-late plans: 1st Thursday of January, and every four weeks (28 days) thereafter for a total of three or four payments. For 4-pay-early and 5-pay plans: 2nd Thursday in December, and every 28 days thereafter. Payments 2 through 4 align with payments 1 through 3 of the 3-pay plan. Note the 5-pay and 4-pay-late plans will experience a cashier’s hold prior to the final due date.
- Fall & Spring Plan Options Outlined:
- Plan A (3-pay): 33%, 33%, balance due
- Plan B (4-pay-early): 25%, 25%, 25%, balance due
- Plan C (5-pay): 20%, 20%, 20%, 20%, balance due
- Plan D (4-pay-late): 15%, 15%, 35%, balance due
- Summer term: 1st Thursday of May, and every four weeks (28 days) thereafter, for a total of three payments
- For the Summer term, we offer one Plan – the first two payments are each 33% of the total bill. The final payment will be for the term balance due.
- All Payment Plan forms are electronic Dynamic Forms – we no longer accept paper forms.
Visit the Cashier’s Office, email email@example.com, or call 716-614-6443 for more information.
If you are ready, select your Plan Choice using the links below: