Machine Tool 1
Cost: $2,275 – plus textbook approx. $90
Pre-requisites: 9th Grade Math and reading required
Location: NCCC Sanborn Campus
Upon completion of the Machine Tool 1 program students will be able to:
- Basic set-up and operation of manual lathes, milling machines, and surface grinding
- Interpret geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. (GD&T)
- Interpret working drawings
- Read measuring instruments, including micrometers, calipers, indicators, mics.
- Lathe set-up and operation
- Milling machines set up and operate
- Reading & Interpreting drawings
- Precision measurement techniques
- Set up and operate the surface grinder
You may qualify for assistance to cover costs. Please call for more information.