Solidworks Basic teaches you how to use the Solidworks mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make drawings of those parts and assemblies.
Solidworks Basic Training is the primary course for your introduction to Solidworks. It is instructor led, and will have you designing parts like a seasoned professional in no time!
45 hour Solidworks Training
- 3D printing
- Creating assemblies of multiple parts
- Creating details & assembly drawings
- Creating part files for individual components
- Introduction to Engineering Analysis using SimulationXpress
- Introduction to Rapid Prototyping
- Introduction to Solid Modeling on Solidworks
Date: May 17 – 28, 2021
Days/Time: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: NCCC Sanborn Campus, Room C-229
Instructor: Mark Voisinet