Intro to Hospitality Management
Instructor-led live online!
*Tuition Assistance Available*
Date: April 1, 2021
Students enrolled will obtain skills needed to learn all aspects of hospitality including hotels, casinos, restaurants, etc… Students will be introduced to: Introduction to Hospitality, Property Management Systems, Guest Service (Customer Service), Food and Beverage, Communication, TIPS and Serve Safe Training.
ServSafe Food handler
Class offered: 3/22/21, 4/19/21
The ServSafe Food Handler Certificate verifies basic food safety knowledge and is for individuals in food handler employee-level positions. Upon successful completion of the ANSI ASTM 2659 accredited Food Handler course and 40-question exam, the employee will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the National Restaurant Association that can be printed from a secure section of the website.
Two Day Class- 4-8 pm each day
Class Offered: 4/5/21, 5/24/21, 8/2/21
The ServSafe Manager Certification verifies that a manager or person-in-charge has sufficient food safety knowledge to protect the public from foodborne illness. Individuals that successfully pass the 90-question, multiple-choice exam will receive a ServSafe Manager Certification and wallet card. The ServSafe Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under the Conference for Food Protection Standards.
The National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe Food Safety training program is widely recognized and respected in the foodservice industry. Here’s why.
- Uses quality materials and exams created by foodservice and regulatory experts exclusively for the foodservice industry
- Reinvests proceeds from programs back into the industry
- A single source, one-stop-shop for both food safety training and the certification examination
- Delivers up-to-date regulatory information
- Provides support from foodservice subject matter experts available to answer questions
- Offers flexible online, classroom, in-unit, and one-on-one training and examination options
Class Available: 4/12/21, 5/17/21, 8/9/21
Retailers who use TIPS benefit immediately by reducing risk and creating a safer, more responsible environment. TIPS training can:
- Reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
- Ensure alcohol training in compliance with state regulations.
- Reduce penalties for alcohol violations.
- Prevent property damage.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Improve customer service and professionalism.