Student Dining Meal Plan
Why Should I Join?
- Add more funds to your dining meal plan account as needed
- Easy-to-use card
- Pay for only as much dining food as you think you will eat
- Saves you money (You don’t pay any sales tax on your purchases)
- Use at all NCCC food dining locations
- You don’t need to carry cash, discount days for students are on the dining meal plan
email@example.com along with a picture of front and back of the Student ID.*Commuters should visit us in the College Association office (G-215). If preferred to email, send to Kailey Walck at
Employee Enrichment Meal Plan
- Add NTripp dollars to your NCCC ID Badge to use at Dining Commons (G-209)
- Receive an extra 10% bonus
- Spend $50 -> Receive $55 NTripp
- Spend $100 -> Receive $110 NTripp
- Spend $150 -> Receive $165 NTripp
- Spend $200 -> Receive $220 NTripp
- Please email the 14 digit barcode number located on the back of your ID badge above the barcode to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CA Office will email you a confirmation upon card activation
- Funds are non-refundable but do rollover from year-to-year
- For cash or check please see Kailey Walck in the College Association Office (G-215)
The C-Store (formerly C-Building Snack Shop) is located at the north end of the first floor of the Science building. It features a wide variety of coffees, beverages, cappuccino, fresh pizza, soup, snacks, and assorted sundries.
- Temporarily closed
The Commons Café is located in Learning Commons. It features premium coffee, beverages, fresh pizza, soup, snacks, pretzels, bagels, and much more!
- Mon-Thursday, 7:30a.m.-6:00p.m.
- Friday, 7:30a.m.-2:00p.m.
- Sunday, 11:30a.m.-2:30p.m.
The Dining Commons is located in G-209. Our highly talented and trained staff offer a variety of quality, fresh and affordable foods prepared daily.
- Mon-Fri 8:30a.m.-7:00p.m.
- Saturday 11:30a.m.-2:30p.m.
Catering Services We Offer
NCCC Food Services offers excellent catering facilities along with affordable prices and some of the finest foods in town. We pride ourselves on our commitment to personalize every catering event.
For further information regarding catering, please email Catering@niagaracc.suny.edu.
- Breakfast Sandwiches / Burritos
- Bottled Beverages
- Coffee Service
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- NYS COVID-compliant attended buffets
- Premade Salads / Sandwiches