Student Dining Meal Plan
Why Should I Join?
- Add more funds to your dining meal plan account as needed
- Easy-to-use card
- Pay for only as much dining food as you think you will eat
- Saves you money (You don’t pay any sales tax on your purchases)
- Use at all NCCC food dining locations
- You don’t need to carry cash, discount days for students are on the dining meal plan
Convenient locations throughout the campus
The Science Building Snack Shop will remain closed until further notice. The Science Building Snack Shop is located at the north end of the first floor of the Science building. In the morning we offer bagels and breakfast sandwiches.
Chips, ice cream, and convenience snacks with a wide variety of beverages are always available.
The Snack Bar is located on the first floor Student Center features a wide assortment in a “grab-n-go” format to facilitate social distancing. Our attentive staff follows current COVID-19 ServSafe protocols to ensure your safety.
Next Week’s Features
|Monday||4/19||Chicken Spaghetti or Meatloaf|
|Tuesday||4/20||Chicken Parm Sandwich|
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 9:30am-6:00pm
- Sat/Sun 11:30am-2:30 pm
The Tim Hortons is located on the first floor of the Learning Commons. Tim Hortons offers a full dining menu including breakfast sandwiches, baked goods, fresh bagels, donuts and coffee, and cappuccino drinks.
Catering Services We Offer
NCCC Food Services offers excellent catering facilities along with affordable prices and some of the finest foods in town. We pride ourselves on our commitment to personalize every catering event.
For further information regarding catering, please email Rich Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Breakfast Sandwiches / Burritos
- Bottled Beverages
- Coffee Service
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- NYS COVID-compliant attended buffets
- Premade Salads / Sandwiches