Student Dining Meal Plan
Why Should I Join?
- Add more funds to your dining meal plan account as needed
- Easy-to-use card
- Pay for only as much dining food as you think you will eat
- Saves you money (You don’t pay any sales tax on your purchases)
- Use at all NCCC food dining locations
- You don’t need to carry cash, discount days for students are on the dining meal plan
Employee Enrichment Meal Plan
- Add NTripp dollars to your NCCC ID Badge to use at Dining Commons (G-209) and Tim Hortons
- Receive an extra 10% bonus
- Spend $50 -> Receive $55 NTripp
- Spend $100 -> Receive $110 NTripp
- Spend $150 -> Receive $165 NTripp
- Spend $200 -> Receive $220 NTripp
- Please email the 14 digit barcode number located on the back of your ID badge above the barcode to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CA Office will email you a confirmation upon card activation
- Funds are non-refundable but do rollover from year-to-year
- For cash or check please see Brittany Backes in the College Association Office (G-220)
Convenient locations throughout the campus
Our all-new spectacular Dining Commons in G-209 is now open.
The C-Store (formerly C-Building Snack Shop) is located at the north end of the first floor of the Science building. It features a wide variety of coffees, beverages, cappuccino, fresh pizza, soup, snacks, and assorted sundries.
- Mon-Thurs, 8:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
- Sunday, 11:30a.m.-2:30p.m.
The Dining Commons is located in G-209. Our attentive staff follows current COVID-19 ServSafe protocols to ensure your safety.
|Monday||10/24||Big American Burger|
|Tuesday||10/25||Soup & Sandwich|
|Wednesday||10/26||Greek Grilled Chicken Wrap|
|Thursday||10/27||Stuffed Shells with Garlic Toast|
|Friday||10/28||Crispy Bacon Chicken Ranch Sub|
- Mon-Fri 8:30a.m.-7:00p.m.
- Saturday 11:30a.m.-2:30p.m.
The Tim Hortons is located on the first floor of the Learning Commons. Tim Hortons offers a full dining menu including breakfast sandwiches, baked goods, fresh bagels, donuts and coffee, and cappuccino drinks.
- Mon-Fri, 7:30a.m.-2:00p.m.
- Sat – Closed
- Sun, 11:30a.m.-2:30p.m.
Catering Services We Offer
NCCC Food Services offers excellent catering facilities along with affordable prices and some of the finest foods in town. We pride ourselves on our commitment to personalize every catering event.
For further information regarding catering, please email Catering@niagaracc.suny.edu.
- Breakfast Sandwiches / Burritos
- Bottled Beverages
- Coffee Service
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- NYS COVID-compliant attended buffets
- Premade Salads / Sandwiches