Career & Technical Education (CTE) Advanced Credits for High School Students
Niagara County Community College has articulation agreements with several BOCES, ProStart (NYSRAEF) and area high schools for students to obtain advanced credits. These agreements allow students choosing to attend NCCC to waive one or more program specific courses upon matriculation. Most articulation agreements require an 85% average in the approved CTE program.
NCCC commends its future students for thinking ahead. Education is an ongoing and important process with each level preparing you for the next. With that in mind, your main goal in high school should be to build the strongest foundation possible for your future education and career.
To obtain Advanced Credit as you apply to NCCC:
- Ensure that there is an articulation agreement with NCCC in place for your CTE program. View all current articulation agreements.
- Ensure that you have the required average score in the content area.
- Complete the Universal Application.
- Send the completed application and a final copy of your high school transcript (if it is not already on file at NCCC) to: Office of Academic Affairs, Room A-242, Niagara County Community College, 3111 Saunders Settlement Road, Sanborn, NY 14132.
- Wait for confirmation of awarded credit.
- Remember, when you create your schedule, it is your responsibility to inform your college advisor of the advanced credits earned.
Contact Academic Affairs
Location: Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 4:00pm