Stay fit and connected to the Niagara County Community College community by joining the Thunderwolves Fitness Center with an alumni membership for only $25 per year!
Join our Fit Club!
Get fit. Get balanced. Get healthy.
- Fill out the fitness membership form
- Secure your membership by either paying your $25 annual dues online or bringing it to the NCCC Alumni office located at the NCCC Sanborn Campus in the Notar Administration Building – A-269. We accept cash, check, or credit.
- Fill out a user application through the Intramural/Recreation department
- FREE classes such as yoga (classes and schedules vary by semester and during the summer)
- Outdoor tennis and basketball courts
- Participation in intramural activities
- Racquetball courts
- Workout area with free weights, weight machines, treadmills, and other fitness machines
I&R User Policy
All students, faculty, staff, and alumni of Niagara County Community College are permitted to use the fitness center, racquetball courts, and gyms. Outside guests are permitted only in the racquetball courts. No guests are allowed in the fitness center or gyms. All individuals are required to complete a user packet before using any I&R facility or equipment. The user packets are available online or in the fitness center. A current NCCC ID is required for every visit to any I&R Facility.
***HPE classes, athletics, and campus events have priority over I&R facility usage. This schedule is subject to change at any time throughout the semester.***
Contact I&R Coordinator Matt Oleski with any questions: