We become what inspires us.
Maintenance in the Program
- You must be matriculated to a degree program to maintain your standing in the Honors Program. Transfer between curricula is permitted, but students must recognize the possible implications of such changes on progress toward completion of their degree or transfer to another institution.
- Honors students must maintain a G.P.A. of 3.00 in order to remain in the program. This includes attaining a grade of “C” or better in each Honors course. An overall average of 3.00 or better must be maintained in Honors courses after two semesters.
- For students who do not maintain minimum honors requirements, the Honors coordinator will
- Issue the student a letter warning them of dismissal if standards are not attained by the next semester
- Dismiss the student from the Program until he/she once again meets the standards.
- The coordinator will consider individual cases of student progress (or lack thereof).
- In order to graduate with an Honors designation on your diploma and transcripts, you must earn an overall average of 3.33.
- Honors students are required to abide by all of the rules and regulations of the College or face the possibility of dismissal from the program. Any indiscretion will be reviewed initially by the Honors Coordinator, and if no resolution is reached, then by the Advisory Board.