A readmit student is one who previously attended NCCC in a matriculated status and who meets one of the following criteria:
- Attended previously in a matriculated status but has interrupted enrollment for at least one semester
- Was academically dismissed
- Voluntarily withdrew from a matriculated status
- Is a potential graduate returning in a different program in a consecutive semester
- Is an NCCC graduate in a certificate or an associate degree program wishing to continue enrollment in a different academic major
If you’re ready to make a positive life step by rejoining the SUNY-NCCC Family, the NCCC Re-admit Process is for you! It’s just not a Degree, it’s a SUNY Degree! Even if you did so previously, consider a financial aid checkup by clicking on the helpful financial aid options-eligibility resource links below.
NCCC is the right choice and our financial aid office can provide how to pay for college options for those who need it!
- Maintaining Financial Aid Eligibility
- Federal Student Aid
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program
- NCCC Scholarships
Re-admit students who wish to continue their education at NCCC in a matriculated status must apply for readmission through the Admissions Office. Students who readmit to the College must follow the curriculum requirements at the time of readmission. Students who were academically dismissed and wish to readmit must file an academic appeal with the Office of Academic Affairs, Phone: 716-614-6450. View Academic Dismissal Appeals information. Readmit students must also complete prerequisites as required in their program of choice before an application can be accepted.
We are here to help you with any questions you have about applying for college, admission, requirements, and with NCCC’s variety of flexible learning options including on-campus, hybrid, and online course programs, “Where you can study on your time, 100% online!”
With two locations in Western New York and a robust online presence, we are one strong SUNY community!
For your convenience, the following NCCC programs are offered 100% online:
- Accounting (A.S.)
- Business Administration (A.S.)
- Business Administration (A.A.S.)
- Business Management Certificate
- Chemical Dependency Counseling, Certificate
- Computer Information Systems (A.S.)
- Disability Studies, Certificate
- Health Studies (A.S.)
- Human Services (A.A.)
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: Humanities and Social Science (A.A.)
- Psychology, (A.S.)
- Sport Management (A.S.)