Public Safety

Sex Offender Information

The State of New York requires sex offenders to register with the Police Department or Sheriff’s Office in the jurisdiction in which they reside. The State makes this information available to law enforcement agencies. This information is available to the public at your local police department. For information on sex offenders go to or for info on local offenders go to the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office and click on Niagara County Sex Offender Registry.


  • We can be reached by calling: 614-6400 from an off campus line.
  • Calling extension, 555 or 6400 from on-campus Sanborn phones or ext 2555 from NFCI phones.
  • Blue phones on the Sanborn Campus by lifting receiver
  • Blue phones outside the Student Housing Village by pressing button
  • By reporting directly to our offices; Sanborn Campus – G-106, NFCI Office – Reception