Registration & Records


Considering NCCC?

Unofficial Evaluation Options

To initially help you determine how your prior coursework will transfer to NCCC:
  • Locate an unofficial copy of your transcript from a prior institution.
  • Utilize our our online Course Equivalency Guide

    Transfer Course Equivalency Guide

  • Request an unofficial transfer credit evaluation from Registration & Records.
  • Email an unofficial copy of your transcript and any questions to or call 716-614-6253 to receive preliminary assistance.

Official Transcript Evaluation Process

For incoming transfer students to NCCC

Equivalency Guides

With your Admissions Application to the College, you are required to submit transcripts from ALL prior institutions. Transfer students must make a formal request for an official transcript from the Registrar’s Office at the previous college(s) attended.

  • Apply to Niagara County Community College
  • Send Official Transcripts from any other institution you have attended addressed to the NCCC Admissions Office, 3111 Saunders Settlement Road, Sanborn, NY 14132

Note: AP credits need to be submitted through College Board, 2-year and 4-year Colleges and Universities need to be sent from the Registrar/Records Office, and you can request your U.S. Armed Forced credits can be sent via DD214 Form, and/or American Council on Education (ACE) Registry Transcript.

CAUTION: Students must disclose all prior institutions attended and send official college transcript from each. Failure to do so could result in a reversal of admission decision.

Applicants are encouraged to submit standardized test scores (eg., SAT or ACT) as part of the application process for admission. If submitted, these tests will be used only to determine if the student must take the College placement tests. It is important to note that you must be accepted into NCCC before scheduling placement tests (except for those programs, including allied health programs, which require testing PRIOR to acceptance).

NCCC’s Transfer Credit Evaluators follow the College’s Transfer Credit Policy and Procedures.


Transfer Credit Evaluators
Caitlin Wetherwax (A-L)
Melissa Lock (M-Z)
Phone: 716-614-6253

You can send us an unofficial copy of a transcript or ask a general transfer credit question.

Request Information

Schedule a Visit

Contact Admissions