Registration for Summer and/or Fall 2021 begins March 22, 2021!
What is Current Student Registration?
Students who are currently registered for classes in the Spring 2021 semester AND are in a degree or certificate program can register for classes before new students. Registering for classes during your eligibility week increases your chances of getting the schedule you want.
When can I register?
Current NCCC students can find their Online Registration Access date in Degree Works. At the top of your evaluation, you will see your Online Registration Access date listed under “Eligibility for Registration”. (see example below)
Who is my Advisor?
You can find your advisor’s name and contact information listed at the top of your Degree Works evaluation (see example below).
Online Registration Access Dates & Times
Your Online Registration Access date is calculated based on the number of earned credit hours + number of credits currently registered for in this semester.
Please note: The breakdown for # of Earned Credit Hours shown in the chart below are applicable for the Summer & Fall 2021 terms only.
|# of Earned Credit Hours||Online Registration Access Date/Time|
|49 or more AND in a high demand major|
(Animal Management, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Phlebotomist,
Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiologic Technology, & Surgical Technology)
|Monday, March 22, 2021 at 8:00 AM|
|49 or more AND not in a high demand major (listed above)||Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:00 AM|
|38-48||Monday, March 22, 2021 at 12:00 PM|
|31-37||Monday, March 22, 2021 at 2:00 PM|
|21-30||Monday, March 29, 2021 at 8:00 AM|
|0 – 20||Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:00 AM|
What should I do next?
- Plan Ahead! Course offerings will be available to view in Banner Web on February 22, 2021. Take a look at course offerings before you meet with your advisor to get an idea of what courses you’d like to take.
- Run a Degree Evaluation! You should run a degree evaluation BEFORE you meet with your advisor. This will help you understand which course requirements are still needed for your chosen degree/certificate. Click here to access Degree Works.
- Meet with your Advisor! Before you can schedule your classes online in Banner Web, you must meet with your advisor to obtain your Registration Alternate PIN (RAP) number. You can find this on the Plans Tab in Degree Works once you meet with your Advisor. Keep in mind that the earlier you meet with your advisor and schedule your classes, the greater flexibility you will have during course selection.
- Schedule your Classes! Once you have been advised, you may schedule your classes online in Banner Web when your Online Registration Access opens and anytime thereafter. Use the instructions under Helpful Links to help you make your schedule.
Students who have been advised and need help scheduling their classes can receive assistance through one of the following options.
- Visit Registration & Records, A-105 from 8 AM – 4 PM Mon-Th.
- Call (716) 614-6884
- Email email@example.com
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions: 716-614-6884 | email@example.com
Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available via ZOOM by appointment only on Tuesdays between 4-6pm; please email a request to email@example.com.