Registration for Winter and/or Spring 2021 begins October 19, 2020!
What is Current Student Registration?
Students who are currently registered for classes in the Fall 2020 semester AND are in a degree or certificate program can register for classes before new students. Registering for classes during your eligibility week increases your chances of getting the schedule you want.
When can I register?
Current NCCC students can find their Online Registration Access in Degree Works. At the top of your evaluation, you will see your Online Registration Access date listed under “Eligibility for Registration”. (see example below)
Who is my Advisor?
You can find your advisor’s name and contact information listed at the top of your Degree Works evaluation (see example below).
Online Registration Access Dates & Times
Your Online Registration Access date is calculated based on the number of earned credit hours + number of credits currently registered for in this semester.
Please note: The breakdown for # of Earned Credit Hours shown in the chart below are applicable for the Winter & Spring 2021 terms only.
|# of Earned Credit Hours||Online Registration Access Date/Time|
|40 or more||Monday, October 19, 2020 at 8:00 am|
|39 – 19||Monday, October 26, 2020 at 8:00 am|
|0 – 18||Monday, November 2, 2020 at 8:00 am|
What should I do next?
- Plan Ahead! Course offerings will be available to view in Banner Web on October 2, 2020. Take a look at course offerings before you meet with your advisor to get an idea of what courses you’d like to take.
- Run a Degree Evaluation! You should run a degree evaluation BEFORE you meet with your advisor. This will help you understand which course requirements are still needed for your chosen degree/certificate. Click here to access Degree Works.
- Meet with your Advisor! Before you can schedule your classes online in Banner Web, you must meet with your advisor to obtain your Registration Alternate PIN (RAP) number. You can find this on the Plans Tab in Degree Works once you meet with your Advisor. Keep in mind that the earlier you meet with your advisor and schedule your classes, the greater flexibility you will have during course selection.
- Schedule your Classes! Once you have been advised, you may schedule your classes online in Banner Web when your Online Registration Access opens and anytime thereafter. Use the instructions under Helpful Links to help you make your schedule.
Students who have been advised and need help scheduling their classes can receive assistance through one of the following options.
- Visit Registration & Records, A-201 from 8 AM – 4 PM Mon-Fri.
- Call (716) 614-6884
- Email email@example.com
Online in Zoom
Registration assistance is available online in Zoom from 12-3 PM on the following dates:
- October 22, 23, 29, 30
- November 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 25
- December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 23
- January 7, 8
The Zoom link will be provided via email once the RSVP form is completed.
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions: 716-614-6884 | email@example.com
Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: A-201 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Evening hours are available via ZOOM by appointment only on Tuesdays between 4-6pm; please email a request to email@example.com.