Registration for Summer and/or Fall 2023 begins March 20, 2023!
What is Current Student Registration?
Students who are currently registered for classes in the Spring 2023 semester AND are in a degree or certificate program can register for classes before new students. Registering for classes during your eligibility week increases your chances of getting the schedule you want.
When can I register?
Current NCCC students can find their Eligibility for Registration dates in the top portion of their degree evaluation in Degree Works.
You will find two dates listed on your degree evaluation as shown in the picture below.
- Eligibility for Summer Reg will be the date you are eligible to register for Summer 2023 classes (highlighted in yellow in picture below).
- Eligibility for Fall Reg will be the date you are eligible to register for Fall 2023 classes (highlighted in green in picture below).
Note: Some students will have the same registration eligibility date for Summer & Fall and some students will have different dates.
Who is my Advisor?
You can find your advisor’s name and contact information listed at the top of your Degree Works evaluation (see example below).
Online Registration Access Dates & Times
Your Online Registration Access date is calculated based on the number of earned credit hours + number of credits currently registered for in this semester.
Please note: The breakdown for # of Earned Credit Hours shown in the chart below are applicable for the Summer & Fall 2023 terms only.
|# of Earned Credit Hours||Summer 2023|
Online Registration Access Date/Time
Online Registration Access Date/Time
|42 or more AND in a high demand major|
(Animal Management, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Phlebotomist,
Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiologic Technology, & Surgical Technology)
|Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 AM||Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 AM
|42 or more AND not in a high demand major (listed above)||Monday, March 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM||Monday, March 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM
|38-41||Monday, March 20, 2023 at 12:00 PM||Monday, March 20, 2023 at 12:00 PM
|35-37||Monday, March 20, 2023 at 2:00 PM||Monday, March 20, 2023 at 2:00 PM
|21-34||Monday, March 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM||Monday, March 27, 2023 at 8:00 AM
|0–20||Monday, March 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM||Monday, April 3, 2023 at 8:00 AM|
What should I do next?
- Plan Ahead! Course offerings will be available to view in Banner Web on February 21, 2023. Take a look at course offerings before you meet with your advisor to get an idea of what courses you’d like to take.
- Run a Degree Evaluation! You should run a degree evaluation BEFORE you meet with your advisor. This will help you understand which course requirements are still needed for your chosen degree/certificate. Click here to access Degree Works.
- Meet with your Advisor! Before you can schedule your classes online in Banner Web, you must meet with your advisor to obtain your Registration Alternate PIN (RAP) number. You can find this on your Plan in Degree Works once you meet with your Advisor. Keep in mind that the earlier you meet with your advisor and schedule your classes, the greater flexibility you will have during course selection.
- Schedule your Classes! Once you have been advised, you may schedule your classes online in Banner Web when your Online Registration Access opens and anytime thereafter. Use the instructions under Helpful Links to help you make your schedule.
- Registration Information
- Registration Instructions for Banner Web
- Drop or Withdraw from Class(es)
- Find your Plan in Degree Works
- Waitlist Instructions
- After Registration Checklist
- NCCC Registration & Records YouTube Channel
Students who have been advised and need help scheduling their classes can contact their Success Coach in the Student Success Center located in the Learning Commons.
Advisement Questions Related to Course Registration: 716-614-6290 | email@example.com | D-102
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Credits into NCCC and Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | email@example.com
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday – Wednesday, and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm | Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available daily from 4:00 – 5:oopm via ZOOM appointment only; please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.