Only student-initiated forms appear here. NCCC advisors can find advisor-initiated forms on the FYI page or within Blackboard. Note: PDF forms must be printed, completed, and returned to the Enrollment Center to be processed.
- Address/Phone/Personal Email Change Form
- Current Students or anyone with Banner Web access – Log into Banner Web to update your address, phone, or personal email address under the Personal Information menu.
- Alumni – Complete this form to update your address, phone, or email address on file. You may need to create an account through Next Gen to complete the form.
- Audit (J Grade)
- Chosen Name/Gender/Pronoun Request form – Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password. For more information, see the Chosen Name/Gender/Pronoun Policy.
- Drop or Withdraw from a Class – This form is used to drop or withdraw from a single class, not ALL classes. See the “Withdrawal from College” form below to withdraw from ALL classes. Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password.
- Legal Name and/or Gender Change Request form – Current students or recent graduates should use this form. Legal documentation must be uploaded to the form. Click here for more information.
- Non-Disclosure of Directory Information Request
- Repeat Override Form
- Request for Incomplete Grade – Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password. View Instructions for completing the form.
- Request for S/U Grade
- Verification of Enrollment – Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password.
- Withdrawal from College (All Classes) – Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password.
Please scan and email completed PDF forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a Course
- Legal Name and/or Gender Change Form – This PDF should be used if you do not have access to the electronic form. Legal documentation is required to be submitted with htis form.
- Student Information Release – Letter of Recommendation or Reference
Advisement Questions Related to Course Registration: 716-614-6290 | email@example.com | D-102
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Credits into NCCC and Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions: 716-614-6253 | email@example.com
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday – Wednesday, and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm | Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available daily from 4:00 – 5:oopm via ZOOM appointment only; please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.