Only student-initiated forms appear here. NCCC advisors can find advisor-initiated forms on the FYI page or within Blackboard. Note: PDF forms must be printed, completed, and returned to the Enrollment Center to be processed.
- Address/Phone/Personal Email Change Form
- Current Students or anyone with Banner Web access – Log into Banner Web to update your address, phone, or personal email address under the Personal Information menu.
- Alumni – Complete this form to update your address, phone, or email address on file. You may need to create an account through Next Gen to complete the form.
- Audit (J Grade)
- Chosen Name/Gender/Pronoun Request form – Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password. For more information, see the Chosen Name/Gender/Pronoun Policy.
- Drop or Withdraw from a Class – This form is used to drop or withdraw from a single class, not ALL classes. See the “Withdrawal from College” form below to withdraw from ALL classes. Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password.
- Legal Name and/or Gender Change Request form – Current students or recent graduates should use this form. Legal documentation must be uploaded to the form. Click here for more information.
- Non-Disclosure of Directory Information Request
- Repeat Override Form
- Request for Incomplete Grade – Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password. View Instructions for completing the form.
- Request for S/U Grade
- Verification of Enrollment – You may need to create an account through Next Gen to complete the form. Current students should log into Banner Web to retrieve an Enrollment Verification through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Withdrawal from College (All Classes) – Current students log in with their T-Wolves username & password.
Please scan and email completed PDF forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a Course
- Legal Name and/or Gender Change Form – This PDF should be used if you do not have access to the electronic form. Legal documentation is required to be submitted with this form.
- Student Information Release – Letter of Recommendation or Reference
Advisement Questions: 716-614-6290 | email@example.com | D-102
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available daily from 4:00 – 5:oopm via ZOOM appointment only; please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.