Skip to main content

© 2019 Niagara County Community College | All rights reserved.

Registration & Records


Guide to Online ServicesBanner Web

A quick guide to various services available to students in Banner Web.

All fillable forms can also be found on our Forms page.

Getting Started In Banner

Recommended Browser:

Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome

  1. Visit the NCCC homepage at
  2. At the top of the page under MYNCCC, choose “Banner Web”
  3. Log in with T-Wolves Email username & password on the Sign-On page

For assistance with T-Wolves username & password, you can visit the Office of Information Technology (OIT) in A-131; call (716) 210-2505; or email

Academic Transcript – Official (order an official transcript)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Academic Transcript – Order Official”
  3. Another window will pop up taking you to our transcript ordering service.  Follow directions.

There is a fee for each official transcript issued and there is a 1-2 business day processing period.

Academic Transcript – Unofficial (access your unofficial transcript)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Academic Transcripts – View Unofficial”
  3. Choose “Undergraduate” and “Academic Transcript – Web Disp”. Click on “Submit”
  4. To print a copy for your records at any time, go to File, Print in your browser.

NOTE: Some holds prevent access to the above record.  See the instructions for Viewing Holds on this page.

Address Change Request (update your mailing and/or legal address)

  1. Click on “Personal Information”
  2. Click on “Update Address & Phone Request”
  3. Select which address you are changing from the change drop-down (i.e. Mailing Only, Legal Only, Mailing & Legal)
  4. Enter your new address information
  5. Enter your Phone Number and click “Submit”. This is required even if you are NOT changing your phone number. You will also need to select yes or no to indicate if the phone number provided is a cell phone.

Add/Drop a Course (make schedule changes)

  1. Click on “Registration”.
  2. Click on “Register for Classes” and select term.
  3. On the new Registration menu, click on “Register for Classes” and select the term.
  4. Click on “Panels” in the bottom left corner.
  5. A list of courses you are registered for will appear in the Summary section.  Use the “Search for Classes” or “Enter CRN” tabs to add a course.  To drop a course, choose “Web Drop” or “Web drop during Penalty Period” from the drop-down next to the course you want to drop.
  6. Click “Submit” to finalize your changes.

Advisor Assignment (view your assigned advisor)

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “Academic Advisor Information”

You can also view your academic advisor information in Degree Works and Starfish.

Class Schedule Search (find available courses offered for a term)

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “Register for Classes” and select term
  3. On the new Registration menu, click on “Browse Classes” and select the term
  4. Enter your search criteria to search available course offerings

Class Student Schedule (print your schedule)

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “Student Profile”
  3. On the menu to the left under your picture, click on “Student Schedule”
  4. Choose the print option from your browser.

You will need a copy of your schedule to buy books and get your Student ID card.

To get a copy of your Schedule & Bill, click on the “Student Accounts’ tab and choose “View Schedule & Bill”.

Course Catalog (view all courses within a particular subject)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Course Descriptions Catalog”
  3. Search courses using course prefix, code/number, keywords, or any combination.
  4. Select Filter.
  5. Click on course to read the description and other information about course including pre & co-requisites.

Degree Evaluations (view met & unmet requirements for your major and track your progress toward graduation)

  1. Click on “Student Records”.
  2. Click on “Degree Works”.
  3. Follow the instructions listed on the screen that displays.
  4. You may be asked to choose a campus from the drop-down list, if so, choose “Niagara”.
  5. You may be asked to enter your T-Wolves username and password (do not enter anything after the @ symbol). Then, click “Login”.
  6. Your degree evaluation for your current major will appear.
  7. You may print by clicking the printer icon at the top right hand corner of your degree evaluation.

If you wish to graduate in a different program than what appears, please follow the steps for a What-If Analysis.

Enrollment Verifications (print your own enrollment verification)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Enrollment Verification – National Student Clearinghouse”
  3. You will be taken to the National Student Clearinghouse MyHub
  4. Choose “Self Service” then choose your Enrollment Certificate option from the drop-down menu.
  • Current Enrollment Certificate will provide an enrollment verification letter for the current term you are registered for (not available until after the add/drop period has ended for the term).
  • Advanced Registration Certificate will provide an unofficial enrollment verification prior to the start of the semester you are registered for.
  • Good Student Discount Certificate will provide a certificate to be used to receive the Good Student Discount on your insurance.

5.Click on “Download” to retrieve the certificate.

Verifications are available 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, 365-days-a-year via this website. You may also complete an enrollment verification request available in the Enrollment Center (A-105) or complete our online request form.

Final Grades (obtain your final grades)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Final Grades” & click “Submit”. Scroll down to view your grades.

This is not available until all final grades are processed. Allow one week after the last day of classes to view grades.

Graduation Application (apply for graduation – required in final semester)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Apply for Graduation”
  3. Select the current term, if you are enrolled.  If you are not enrolled, select the most recent term listed.
  4. Select your major & click “Continue”
  5. Select graduation date and click “Continue”
  6. Select name to be printed on diploma & click “Continue”. Don’t use social security name
  7. Edit name to be printed on the diploma as needed
  8. Review your mailing address and update by clicking the link, if needed.
  9. Verify information entered is correct. Click “Submit Request”

Major Change Application (change your major)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Change of Major Application”
  3. Read instructions & verify data that appears. Enter the telephone number where you may be reached. Select the new major for which you are applying for. Answer all remaining questions.
  4. Click “Submit”

Proxy (allowing another person access to your records)

Banner Web Proxy allows students to authorize access to confidential information to a specific person. Students can authorize a person access to specifically chosen information (i.e. grades, financial aid, pay bill, etc.) in Banner Web.   The authorized person is called a “proxy”.

  1. Click on “Student Records” tab
  2. Click on “Share My Records”

Proxy access is two part process initiated by the student and completed by the proxy. Click here for detailed instructions.

Registration Eligibility Date (date you can register for classes)

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “Student Profile”
  3. Under “Registration Notices” in the top right corner of the page, you will be able to view your Registration Eligibility date under “Time Tickets”.

A student’s Registration Eligibility date is also displayed on their Degree Works worksheet in the top block where their personal information is located.

Student Profile

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “Student Profile”

Some functions listed in this guide can also be accessed through the Student Profile.  You must log into Banner Web using your T-Wolves username and password to access the Student Profile.

Functions also available in the Student Profile are:

  • Academic Transcript (unofficial)
  • Address Change
  • Advisor Assignment
  • Course Catalog
  • Degree Evaluations
  • Final Grades
  • Registration Eligibility Date
  • Viewing Holds
  • And much more student information

Telephone Number Change

  1. Click on “Personal Information”
  2. Click “Update Address & Phone Request”
  3. Choose the option for “Update Phone Only” in the change drop-down
  4. Enter your phone number
  5. Select Yes or No to indicate if the phone number is a cell phone
  6. Click “Submit”

Viewing Holds (View any holds place on your record)

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “View Student Holds” at the bottom of the menu

If you have a hold(s) listed, please contact the appropriate department on what is needed to lift the hold.


Some courses will allow you to add yourself to a waitlist if the class is full. To add yourself to a waitlist:

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “Register for Classes” and select term
  3. On the new Registration menu, click on “Register for Classes” and select the term
  4. If a course is full and has a waitlist, there will be a notification in the course listing under capacity that states the number of waitlist seats available (i.e. 5 of 5 waitlist seats remain)
  5. Click the “Add” button on the right-hand side of the course listing
  6. The course will be listed in the Summary section as “Pending” status.  Choose “Waitlisted” from the Action drop-down for the course.
  7. Click “Submit” to officially be added to the waitlist.

If a seat in a course opens, you will be notified through your T-Wolves Email that you have 24 hours to register for the course in Banner Web. If you do not register for the course within the 24-hour time-frame, the seat will be offered to the next student on the waitlist.

More information on Waitlists can be found here under the Waitlist tab:

What If Analysis (see met & unmet requirements for a different major you may be considering)

  1. Click on “Student Records”
  2. Click on “Degree Works”
  3. Follow the instructions listed on the screen that displays
  4. At the next prompt, you may be asked to enter your T-Wolves username (do not enter anything after the @ symbol).  Then, click “Login”
  5. Click on “What-If” in the middle of the page
  6. Choose a catalog term and major from the appropriate drop-down lists.  If choosing a major that requires a concentration (i.e. Biology), you must also choose the concentration from the appropriate drop-down menu
  7. Click on “Process What-If” to view the evaluation

Withdrawal from College (all classes)

  1. Click on “Registration”
  2. Click on “Withdraw from College (All Classes)”
  3. Log into Next Gen, if prompted, using your T-Wolves email username & password
  4. Select the term and fill in all information on the form
  5. Once complete, click “Next”. You will then be prompted to e-sign your name to submit the form


Advisement Questions Related to Course Registration: 716-614-6290 | | D-102
Records Questions: 716-614-6250 |
Transferring Credits into NCCC and Transfer Credit Evaluation Questions:  716-614-6253 |

Fax: 716-614-6820
Location: A-105 Notar Admin Bldg.
Hours: Monday – Wednesday, and Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm | Thursday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Evening hours are available daily from 4:00 – 5:oopm via ZOOM appointment only; please email a request to