Registration & Records
The Registration & Records Office shall provide personalized quality service which is accessible and responsive to a diverse community. The Office is charged with compliance to all federal, state, and institutional regulations and policies as applicable to the areas of registration and records. Services are designed to preserve the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of academic records while enabling students to obtain services in an efficient manner. In unison with other support areas of the Student Services unit, the office fulfills a role in facilitating and promoting the academic mission of the institution.
Here you'll find information on registration, transcript requests, enrollment verifications, course audits, S/U grading, course withdrawals, name/address changes, transfer credit evaluations, and more. Graduation applications may now be submitted through Banner Web.
- Important Dates
- Online Student Services
- Online Training (YouTube)
- Registration Information Flyer
- Student Guide
- March 27 - Deadline for Spring S/U or W grades - modular courses differ in deadlines
- April 14 - Good Friday - College Closed
- April 24 - Deadline to submit graduation application and pay applicable fee for Spring graduates
- May 8 - Instruction ends for Spring
- May 9-12 - Final eduational activities/examinations for Spring
- May 12 - Last day to withdraw from all Spring classes, X grades on transcript
- May 13 - Commencement Ceremony for Summer 2016, Fall 2016, & potential Spring 2017 graduates
- May 15 - Spring grades available on Banner Web after 5:00 pm